COSTAMIX 200M is a specially formulated, SNF based polymer, high ranged water reducer specially formulated to improve workability, durability and also reduces permeability.
Whilst still improving the plastic and hardened properties of the concrete, mix designs with Costamix 200M gives cement reduction. Batching water is also reduced without loss of workability.
- To produce high strength, high-grade concrete by the substantial reduction in water resulting in low permeability and high early strength.
- To produce high workability concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing.
- Costamix 200M is used to produce various ranges of concrete such as ready-mix, pumped concrete, etc.
- Used to produce workable concrete with lower total water content and wherever high-quality concrete is required.
- Reduced dimensions of long term shrinkage and creep. Also minimizes the risk of segregation and bleeding
- Improved workability, air entrainment, and pumping properties
- Chloride-free and suitable for pre-stressing, Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete both at the early and final stage.
- Protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne attack.
- Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content and increased workability
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Available in tanks, 210 litre drums.