COSTAMIX 200R is a specially formulated, ready-to-use, SNF based polymers, high ranged water-reducing admixture designed to produce high slump concrete with improved workability, durability and also reduces permeability. Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability. Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content and increased workability. Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete. Protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne attack. Typical dosage for Costamix 200R is within the range of 1.2-1.5 % of cementitious material. Optimum dosage should always be determined by trials using the materials and conditions that will be exposed in use to meet specific requirements.
COSTAMIX 200R is a ready-to-use liquid which is dispensed into the concrete together with the mixing water. The plasticizing effect and water reduction are higher if the admixture is added to the concrete after 70- 80% of the mixing water has been added.
- To produce high strength, high-grade concrete by a substantial reduction in water resulting in low permeability and high early strength.
- To produce high workability concrete requiring little or no vibration during placing.
- Costamix 200R is used to produce various ranges of concrete such as ready-mix, pumped concrete, micro silica concrete, etc.
- Used to produce workable concrete with lower total water content and wherever high-quality concrete is required.
- Reduced dimensions of long term shrinkage and creep. Also minimizes the risk of segregation and bleeding
- Improved workability, air entrainment, and pumping properties
- Chloride-free and suitable for pre-stressing
- Increased compressive and flexural strength of the concrete both at the early and final stages.
- Protection of reinforcement steel against detrimental water-borne attack.
- Reduces the need for job site adjustment of slump and workability.
- Allows specified strength grades to be met at reduced cement content and increased workability
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Available in 1000L Tank, 200L Drum 7 25L Keg.